First I cut off the ad, the music at the end, and "thanks for listening".
I started the story at "a former stockroom clerk" because everything before that was leading up to the story instead of the actual story.
I cut out “and well, you can guess the rest of the story, the video became a smash hit” because it is redundant and understood.
I cut out “you can watch the video that took Russians by storm at the world.org” for two reasons. We got the story from theworld.org, so we know where to go already. But if the story is to be run somewhere else, you always want to direct people to your own website, where you can provide a link.
I cut out “that’s an unusual move, considering” because the story makes sense without it.
And then I just cut out a lot of the music for time.
Tuesday, September 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment